Harmony Hearing Centers of America in Orlando, FL:
Your Local Hearing Aid Experts
Is hearing loss impacting your quality of life? Are you tired of the constant struggle to hear?
The fact is, hearing loss is not only common—affecting millions of US adults—it also creates a host of social and physical consequences. Hearing loss can lead to mental exhaustion, impaired memory, strained relationships, or worse, and its gradual nature can make it difficult to recognize.
The good news is that virtually all cases of hearing loss can be treated with the right technology and the right professional.
At Harmony Hearing Centers of America, our licensed professionals have the training and experience necessary to help you hear your best. Through our personalized and consultative approach, we’ll thoroughly test your hearing, review your results with you, and provide our recommendations for the technology that is most suitable for your needs.
Our consultative approach to patient care means that you’ll never have to deal with any sales pressure. We’ll only recommend the technology best suited for your needs, and you’ll have the opportunity to try it out before you buy.
Are you ready to reconnect with your loved ones? Let us show you the difference better hearing can make in your life.
ENJOY FREE TESTING AND A FREE REAL WORLD TRIAL!
If our professionals determine that you could benefit from hearing aids, take a pair home and try them for two weeks.
Wear them as prescribed and test them in all real world situations — watching TV, enjoying dinner in noisy restaurants, cheering for the kids at little league games and telling them bedtime stories.
Not for you? Return them within the trial period and pay nothing — it’s that simple.
Minimum deposit is required. 100% of the deposit will be refunded upon return within 30 days. Trial available on Merge lines.
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
Why Choose Harmony Hearing Centers of America?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
8 Locations to Serve You
7009 Dr. Phillips Blvd, Ste 140,
Orlando, FL 32819
2431 Aloma Ave, Ste 102,
Winter Park, FL 32792
715 Douglas Ave,
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
4331 S. Highway 27,
Clermont, FL 34711
320 West Oak Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
2500 West Lake Mary Blvd. Suite 110
Lake Mary, FL 32746
2721 South Woodland Blvd.
Deland, FL 32720
1440 Reed Canal Rd. Unit 104
Port Orange, FL 32129
2601 Delaney Ave,
Orlando, FL 32806