SIEMENS HEARING AIDS
It hides, you shine. Designed for utmost discretion, Pure packs the most advanced hearing technology into an almost invisible, ultra-small size. Available in three performance levels and in the smallest possible rechargeable RIC (Receiver-in-Canal) and CIC (Completely-in-Canal) configurations, Pure is perfect for those who don’t want to be defined by their hearing loss.
It's tiny, but it's mighty. With the flexibility of three different power levels, Pure has been perfectly engineered to give you exactly the strength you need, whether your hearing loss is mild or moderately severe.
Pure is all about you. Available in an array of natural hair colors and skin tones, Pure blends in perfectly, so you’re the one who stands out. With a choice of configurations, program options, fits, and colors, Pure puts you in control.
Anywhere, Anytime Access to Technology
True stereo sound, delivered right to your ears. Available with Pure 700, 500 and 300, our Tek® wireless enhancement system streams sound from wearers’ mobile phones, telephones, MP3 players, televisions, and other audio sources directly to their Pure instruments. Equipped with Siemens Bluetooth® wireless technology, the Tek Connect remote ensures the most effective streaming functionality available without distortion or audible delay. It also gives wearers direct, one touch access to listening programs as well as volume and treble controls. Tek — it is all wearers need to enjoy a listening experience that’s completely in sync.
Features and Benefits
Don’t let Pure’s ultra-small size fool you. It’s full of the latest technology that stays cleverly hidden to ensure natural sound quality and an unmatched, intuitive listening experience. All people will notice is that you’re hearing better. Pure is available in both a popular RIC (receiver-in-canal) BTE style as well as tiny, custom CIC (completely-in-the-canal) configurations.
In a hurry to start hearing better? Discreet Pure RIC BTE instruments are fit with ultra-thin receiver tubes and tips, so you can be tested and fit in just one visit to your Audiologist or Hearing Care Professional. The open fit design provides an unoccluded, natural sound quality. All Pure RIC hearing aids are rechargeable, so you won’t have to draw attention to your hearing loss by fumbling with batteries at inconvenient times.
See below for Pure instrument features. Features vary depending on performance level, so ask your Audiologist or Hearing Care Professional which Pure instruments are right for you.
• SoundBrilliance™ (available in Pure 700) - Enhances your perception of high frequency sounds for a fuller and richer listening experience, especially for music
• DataLearning™ — (available in Pure 500) automatically learns overall volume preferences in different environments for fewer manual adjustments.
• e2e Wireless 2.0 - Provides true binaural listening by synchronizing advanced signal processing, controlling both instruments simulataneously, and providing better left to right sound localization
• TruEar (available in Pure 700 RIC) – Simulates natural ear acoustics for better back to front localization of sound
• SoundSmoothing – This industry-best innovation softens startling impulse sounds such as rustling paper or breaking glass for more comfortable listening
• Advanced Speech and Noise Management – Automatically reduces distracting background noise for greater comfort in noisy environments
• eWindscreen (available in Pure RIC)– reduces bothersome wind noise so you can fully enjoy your favorite outdoor activities
• Advanced directional microphone systems (available in Pure RIC)– Clinically proven to help improve speech understanding in challenging situations such as lively cocktail parties with friends
• FeedbackBlocker – Automatically detects and reduces or eliminates embarrassing feedback whistling quickly and effectively
• Data logging – Logs relevant usage data so your Audiologist or Hearing Care Professional can fit you more quickly and efficiently, meaning less follow up office visits
AccessoriesPure is all about Connections
• ePen® is the optional ultra-discreet, pen-like remote that slips into your pocket or purse and gives you control over your hearing instrument functions.
• ProPocket™ remote control, with its large, conveniently arranged buttons, provides easy access to most instrument functions and is the ideal choice for those who prefer a more traditional remote control.
• Tek® is the optional wireless enhancement system that connects you to the sounds you love. Paired with select Pure hearing instruments, you can enjoy stereo sound from your Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled mobile phone, MP3 player, and more – transforming your hearing instruments into a stereo headset.